Thursday, April 07, 2005

Are you drinking what we're drinking?

Seems that Asda are pushing a range of beers to go with the election.

The Liberal Democrat one is faintly green, but the taste will change depending on where it is sold and you may worry about drinking it when you wake up in the morning.

The Tory one is simply recycled from a few years ago, has a strong whiff of Australian ingredients and may leave a nasty taste in the mouth. Don't trust the list of ingredients either.

The Labour one may just leave you feeling a little bitter, but you know that you have to drink it.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hallo from Colwick in Gedling - Labour since 1997. Today a dog bit three of my fingers through the letter box. (Luckily I had a tetanus boost last year and it's my left hand.) I did not see a Beware of the Dog notice - or the dog, for that matter. It took me back to election day in the Leicester South by-election, when I and some colleagues were harangued by George Galloway from the top of his bus for having blood on our hands - for me it came true today.