Thursday, October 20, 2005

What's next?

Painful as it is, a hat tip to Radders.

Curiously, a friend of mine identified me as Sam a while back. Sadly, I'm nowhere near as good-looking and my electoral chances aren't as good.



The idealistic speechwriter is well-liked by just about everyone. He's known for his excellent writing, sense of humor, and tendency to be clutzy. Although being younger than the rest of the staff, he's often treated as so, much to his dismay.

:: Which West Wing character are you? ::

3 comments:

zoe said...

I'm Toby. Not sure how that happened..

Bob Piper said...

I'm Sam too. Well liked by nearly everyone? I think not.

Wong Online PoKér Hu said...

That is too bad, man. Anyway, your friend might have been comparing you to the personality of the actor, not exactly on looks.