Sunday, August 26, 2007

What not to wear

Birmingham LibDem Cllr Jerry Evans is not known for being a sharp dresser and as he has been selected to fight Hall Green at the next parliamentary election, my sources tell me that he is under orders to smarten up his act, so plans have been laid for a makeover courtesy of his colleague Cllr Penny Wagg.

Trinny and Susannah can rest easy in their beds, as Cllr Wagg's dress sense is stuck in an era which celebrated the poodle perm and pixie boots.

UPDATE:
My fashion correspondent reports from the scene that Cllr Evans has now been outfitted with a new haircut and a double-breasted suit. Money well spent there then.

3 comments:

Humphrey Bumphrey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PoliticalHack said...

HumphreyBumphrey. I can't afford to get sued, so you will have to forgive my caution. Show me the evidence...

Anonymous said...

I bet he would have preferred a poodle perm and pixie boots!